Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trees around


The Baobab, the most magnificent tree, standing all alone, towering over its surrounding, the true King of Africa!

The Plumeria, the funny looking tree, with no leaves except at the end of its branches

The Jacaranda , with its gorgeous little purple flowers that last for a very short time, unfortunately…

The Bougainvillia, a classic tree covered in magnificent pink flowers…

The Codiaeum, with his green and red leaves…kind of reminds me of a giant Chritsmas pointsetta..

The papaw tree, bearing its large fruits at the end of stick like branches…can’t wait to get my teeth into one of its fruits

And there are other tress whose names I don’t know…  I guess it’s time to start looking them up!  Might as well learn something while I’m here!

One yard on the way to school




No comments:

Post a Comment