Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Driving


We’ve had the Tank for over a week, but I’ve been scared to drive it into town.  This Friday, NO MORE!  I conquered my fear, asked my buddy if she needed to go shopping and I arranged for us to go together.  In all honesty, for the past month, I’ve been going shopping with her in her car and it was time for me to start returning the favors!  So, off we went shopping together.  Surprisingly, it’s just not as difficult as I made it sound to drive on the left; all I need is a constant reminder that I, the driver, must stay toward the middle of the road.  Although I’d gone to the stores a bunch of times, I still was not 100 % sure of the best route to take, and having my buddy along was helpful in giving me the confidence to find my way around town.  She was also a good sport, not eating her nails nor shifting nervously in her seat.  She even joked that she still had her nails!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment