Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Malawian Special

Got a new puppy last Saturday...breed unknown, but what's for sure is that she's a true full blooded Malawian Special, a mut of all kinds, predominantly of a brownish beige color.

We struggled with a name....going from Malou (dog in Chichewa) to Diesel (since I got to fill up on my way to pick her up) and finally settled on M'vula (Rain in Chichewa) since it's the rainy season and from what I understand, a particularly wet one this year...

So, there she is, the beautiful little M'vula...and if she continues at the rate she's eating right now, she will soon be the BIG M'vula!



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you can still speak flamish/dutch but I will ask it in Dutch

    beste Christelle, zou je misschien mijn blog kunnen bezoeken, een bezoek uit Malawi is nogal zeldzaam, veel succes verder in Malawi met je gezin

    met vriendelijke groet,

    Max

    ReplyDelete